21 Nov 14:00 - 25 Nov 12:00 - Siem Reap
Grand Hotel d'Angkor
About Your Trip
Revel in the heart of Siem Reap, Cambodia, with a visit to one of the planet's most intriguing UNESCO-protected sites. Start your adventure north of the city, where you’ll see the well-preserved artwork carved into the walls of Banteay Srei, a 10th-century Hindu temple complex. Spend some time enjoying palm-sugar-making activities. After lunch, get ready for one of the greatest temples in the world — Angkor Wat. As the world’s largest religious monument, it’s an architectural masterpiece on 402 acres (163 hectares). Designed as a stone replica of the cosmos, this 12th-century wonder offers a glimpse into the history of the Khmer Empire.
At world-class Angkor National Museum, you’ll step into the Khmer Kingdom with ancient artifacts that include a standing Vishnu from the 7th century and seated Buddha from 12-13th century. Interactive exhibits offer visitors an easy understanding of this long, rich civilization.
Your DreamTrip includes 5 days and 4 nights in Siem Reap, Cambodia, as well as:
• Full-day excursion to Banteay Srei temple and Angkor Wat; includes transportation and gratuities.
• Half-day tour of Angkor National Museum; includes transportation and gratuities.
• English- or Chinese-speaking guide.
• Welcome drink and a cool towel upon arrival at the hotel.
• 4 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 1 dinner.
• An In-destination Support team member will be provided on this trip. Their goal is to ensure you have a great DreamTrips™ experience from landing to liftoff. They host a welcome reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates and more.
Airfare is not included in the trip price! The closest commercial airport to the hotel is Siem Reap International Airport (REP), approximately 5.5 miles (9 kilometers) away. We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance for any trip.
Round-trip airport transfers are included from:
Siem Reap International Airport (REP) to the hotel on November 21 at 10 a.m., 1 p.m., 4 p.m. or 6 p.m.
The hotel to Siem Reap International Airport (REP) on November 25 at 6 a.m., 9 a.m., noon or 3 p.m.
To arrange your airport transfers, please submit flight details by November 7.
Please note: Transfers are provided only for the airport(s), dates and times listed above.
Located in the heart of the Old French Quarter, the Raffles Grand Hotel d’Angkor overlooks the Royal Gardens and is around the corner from the Angkor National Museum. From 15 acres (6 hectares) of landscaped French gardens to its 115-foot (35-meter) lap pool, this art deco hotel offers everything you need to get the most out of your stay in Siem Reap.
• 3 restaurants and 3 bars.
• 115-foot (35-meter) lap pool within landscaped gardens.
• Raffles Spa.
• Complimentary tropical fruit, replenished daily.
State Room accommodations with:
• 1 king bed or 2 double beds. No extra bed available.
• Maximum occupancy 2 adults, 2 adults and 1 child, or 1 adult and 2 children.
• Raffles signature bath amenities.
• 42-inch (107-centimeter) flat-screen LCD television with cable channels.
• Coffee- and tea-making facilities.
• Minibar (consumption at an additional cost).
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 2 p.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
Raffles Grand Hotel d’Angkor
1 Vithei Charles de Gaulle, Khum Svay Dang Kum
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Pricing for children for this hotel may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults. Click BOOK IT to check. If the pricing for children differs from the pricing for adults, refer to the Policies section for further details.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of WorldVentures™ and Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia or WorldVentures.